Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg - 60 Sublingual Tablets
Vitamin B12 aids folic acid in the regulation and formation of red blood cells, and helps in the utilization of iron. It is also required for the proper digestion and absorption of foods, and in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. It aids in cell formation and cellular longevity. B12 plays a role in nervous system function with the production of myelin, the protective sheath around nerves, as well as the production of a neurotransmitter that helps with memory and learning.
Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin that contains essential mineral elements. Methylcobalamin is the biologically active form of B12 and is essential in converting homocysteine into methionine, which is used to build protein. As such, it plays an important role in protein synthesis necessary for cardiovascular function.
B12 is found almost exclusively in animal products and therefore must be supplemented for those who are on vegetarian or vegan diets. Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin is in sublingual tablet form, which is a quick dissolve formulation for immediate absorption in the body.
Main selling features
- The most stable form of vitamin B12
- Quick dissolve sublingual tablets
Uses and benefits
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources and is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
|Each Tablet Contains:|
Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Children: Not recommended for use in children.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Due to lack of studies, it is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Seniors: No special precautions known. However, seniors with neurological conditions (multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, etc.), should consult a health care practitioner prior to use.