Improve your energy and mood with Power Iron + Organic Spirulina. Starting with a high level of iron: 45 mg, plus key vitamins and organic spirulina to increase absorption and energy. VITALITY uses iron bisglycinate which is gentle on the stomach, well absorbed and non-constipating to help build blood, deliver oxygen through the body to improve energy and mood.
- Ultimate blood builder with 45 mg of iron bisglycinate
- Enhances energy and mood, with vitamin B12 and spirulina
- Boosts brain function and focus
- Increases stamina and combats fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia
- Iron bisglycinate is well absorbed, less likely to cause constipation and is gentle on the stomach
VITALITY is ideal for
- Iron deficiency, anemia, low ferritin
- B12 deficiency
- Extreme fatigue or exhaustion
- During pregnancy
- During menstruation
- For vegans and vegetarians or those that don’t consume red meat
VITALITY is made in Canada, is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Sugar and Dairy Free. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been used in this iron supplement with spirulina. All product is third party tested for quality, purity and potency.
Each vegetable capsule contains
Iron (iron (II) bisglycinate)(elemental)45 mg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)1000 mcg
Folic acid (folate)1000 mcg
Certified organic spirulina75 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)100 mg
Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function. Helps prevent iron deficiency. Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
(Adults) Take one capsule once daily. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after other medications.
Duration of Use
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Contraindications of Iron
Some people may experience constipation, diarrhea and/or vomiting.
VITALITY uses iron bisglycinate which helps reduce negative symptoms associated with iron supplementation.
Cautions / Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in the package to harm a child. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disease. Do not use if you are breastfeeding.