Bell Lifestyle Products Prostate Ezee Flow Tea - 120g
- Makes peeing comfortable.
- Eliminates embarrassing dribbling and painful frequent urination in men.
- Cuts down frequent urination in men allowing for restful nights.
- Relieves weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate).
- Tastes delicious iced or hot – something you'll look forward to as part of your morning routine.
- Comes in an easy-brew tea. Bulk packaged to save you money.
Do you find yourself constantly trying to ignore the urge to pee every half hour during the day and night? In addition to constantly having to go to the bathroom, has peeing become painful and discomforting? If so, you’re likely one of the 4 million men dealing with an enlarged prostate and frequent urination.
Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea is the complimentary natural solution to help ease the flow of frequent urination without the burning and dribbling effects of an enlarged prostate. In fact, it was developed by Bell Lifestyle founder, Nick Jerch, for his own health and comfort.
Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea’s special formulation consists of 12 herbs including Cranberry and Chamomile that are not only effective together, but also taste great!
Not only will Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea help you pee without anxiety, it also provides various secondary benefits including more energy due to better sleep, an end to embarrassing wetness, and a more satisfying sex life! Your time, sex life, and sleep are valuable; stop suffering from frequent urination and try Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea today!
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 325 mg, Cinnamon cassia (Cinnamomum aromaticum) (bark) 223 mg, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (berry) 500 mg, Damiana (Turnera diffusa) (leaf) 223 mg, Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg, Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococus senticosus) (root) 345 mg, English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) (flower) 223 mg, Lemon (Citrus x limon) (fruit) 123 mg, European peony (Paeonia officinalis) (root) 40 mg, Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) 500 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 408 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (root) 355 mg, English plantain (Plantago lanceolata) (leaf) 235 mg. (Amounts based on a 2 teaspoon/4 gram serving size).