Our most convenient type of PGX. The ultra matrix softgels provide an advanced delivery system for superior results. This complex matrix, when combined with stomach acid, disperses better than any other tested delivery system for soluble or insoluble fibre.
Take before or with each meal. The softgel capsules take a little time for full effect, but they'll give you a longer-lasting feeling of fullness.
Main selling features
- Reduces food cravings and produces a feeling of fullness
- Supports healthy weight loss when used properly as part of The PGX Program™
- 750 mg of PGX per softgel capsule
- Advanced delivery system in a matrix softgel capsule
- Controls and balances blood sugar levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits
- Reduces the glycemic index of meals by up to 60 percent
- Gluten free
- Stimulant free
How it works
PGX (PolyGlycopleX) is a patented super fibre complex made up of natural, highly viscous polysaccharides. When taken with meals, PGX expands in the stomach over a 30-minute (or longer) timeframe. This process creates a feeling of fullness by absorbing water and filling the stomach while slowing digestion. This slows the absorption of carbohydrates, effectively lowering the glycemic index of the food.
By slowing the release of glucose into the bloodstream, PGX levels out the peaks and crashes of the unhealthy blood sugar roller coaster. This helps you feel full longer, reduces food cravings and unhealthy between-meal snacking.
The patented super fibre complex in PGX can bind several hundred times its weight in water and stomach fluids, far more than other soluble fibres like psyllium or oat beta-glucan. PGX is backed by over 10 years of research and development along with extensive pre-clinical studies and clinical trials conducted in the United States, France, and Germany. PGX is 100% natural and non-addictive and safe for consumption, with no serious side effects.
Uses and benefits
- Normalizing and stabilizing blood sugar
- Lowering insulin secretion
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Lowering after-meal blood sugar levels
- Reducing the glycemic index of meals
- Controlling appetite for healthy weight loss
- Burning body fat
- Balancing cholesterol and reducing triglycerides
- Improving regularity