Ola Bamboo Kids Bamboo Plate With Suction Cup - Teddy Bear
Plastic is found in many everyday products. We are trying to reduce it as much as possible. We are pleased to offer you a pretty bamboo version to replace the colourful plastic plates that our children love so much! They will fall in love with these adorable, stylish cubs!
We kept the silicone suction cup for safety because it stabilizes the plate.
- Silicone suction cup—BPA– and phthalate-free
- The plate is treated with a corn and soy-based oil. See below for care.
- Designed in Canada and made in China
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
- Does not contain melamine formaldehyde
Wash the plate by hand and make sure to dry thoroughly before putting it away. You can remove the silicone suction cup to thoroughly dry the area underneath.
The plate is treated with a corn- and soy-based oil. To maintain the quality of the bamboo, we suggest applying a thin layer of natural vegetable oil from time to time. Use a paintbrush or cloth to coat the plate with oil, wiping off the excess with a clean cloth.
Please note that the laser engraved designs could fade away with use, scrubbing and cleaning.
It is important never to put the plate in the dishwasher or microwave.
If properly maintained, the plates should last for years; you can go ahead and give them away or hand them down to another child when yours outgrows them.
At the end of their lifespan, you can put them in the trash because most compost facilities cannot process larger pieces of bamboo/wood.