Yellow Superfood – known scientifically as “Saccharomyces cerevisiae” – was the first Superfood to be scientifically recognized. Our Yellow Superfood products are vegan, non-allergenic and GMO free. Among other benefits, nutritional yeast is mainly taken to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, and aids metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Contains nutrients that improve absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, help maintain strong bones and teeth
- Contains all B vitamins, including B12
- Contains nutrients that play a role in energy metabolism
- Tasty – sprinkle on food for a nutritional boost!
- Natural food source of vitamin D
What does it taste like?
Yellow Superfood has a slightly nutty, cheesy flavour.
How Do I Use it?
Only a tablespoon is needed! (Check out how much you are getting in just a single spoonful! See above.) This Yellow Superfood can be sprinkled on food as a vegan parmesan, or mixed into any meal. Keep a bag at home, take a shaker to work, or place a shaker on the family dinner table. Use it in sauces, salads, juices, muesli and yogurt.