OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil is derived exclusively from wild salmon, which is high in omega-3 EFAs. The naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA in wild salmon yields 107 mg of EPA and 93 mg of DHA in each 1300 mg softgel. The health benefits of omega-3s are for heart disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, and mental and emotional health, as well as improved brain, eye, and nerve development in infants and children.
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Brain, memory and learning support
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Excellent for eye and nerve health
- Improves skin texture and quality
Wild Pacific salmon oil, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Dacosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), vitamin E.