Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins we need to be getting into our daily diets. It is most commonly known for its incredible immune-boosting benefits but in fact, that is only one of the many benefits Vitamin C has to offer!
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals and reduce the risk of inflammation and disease.
- It plays a huge role in the formation of collagen which yes, helps with hair, skin & nails, but also is super important in the structure of bone and connective tissue, which is important for wound healing.
- Vitamin C is also needed in the production of many different compounds in the body, such as neurotransmitters and amino acids. These compounds are vital to life!
- Vitamin C can also provide cardiovascular benefits by reducing LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It can enhance iron absorption! Oftentimes I hear of customers who are supplementing with iron, but their levels still aren't increasing. This could be due to a lack of absorption and Vitamin C can help with ensuring its getting into the system properly.
By using liposomes to transport Vitamin C, we can ensure that as much Vitamin C as possible makes it directly into the cells that need it!
Platinum Liposomal C1000:
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums and in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps with immune function.
- Source of antioxidant that helps to fight against (the oxidative damage caused by) free radicals.
Each softgel contains 500 mg of Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate, Ascorbic acid)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Phospholipids, medium chain triglycerides, beeswax yellow, purified water, gelatin (BSE free bovine source Halal certified), caramel, glycerin (veg source). Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, starch, wheat or yeast.