- Diffusion mode: 2 hours continuous mode by fan cold diffusion
- Covers up to 215 sq.ft
- Light colour: 7 multicoloured lights or selection of one colour
- Power: USB cable or Lithium rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: diameter 3.9 x height 2 inches
The Root Chakra is the first.
The Root chakra is located at the base of your spine and supports the rest of the chakra system.
Its energy is highly responsive to everything connecting to feelings of security, stability and calmness.
Place the diffuser on a flat surface.
Twist and remove the cap on top of the diffuser.
Pour a few drops of essential oils onto the absorbent pad.
Place the pad into the diffuser and replace the cap.
The diffuser uses a USB cable or Lithium rechargeable battery.
- USB cable: connect the cable to the jack on the back of the diffuser then plug the cable into a USB port.
- Lithium rechargeable battery (included inside): push the ON/OFF button to start function.
We advise you to regularly clean your diffuser to keep it in good condition and functional.
After using the unit 5-6 times (or 3-5 days),or if you want to change the oil, clean as follows:
- Remove the cap on top of the diffuser.
- Remove the absorbent pad.
- Replace the pad with a new one.
To clean the diffuser, use a soft, damp cloth.
Please read and carefully follow the following safety precautions before using this unit. These precautions are meant to prevent injuries and damage. May cause serious personal injury.
- Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
- Please also keep the power cord out from their reach, as it may lead to suffocation or death.
- Please use the USB cable provided with the unit.
- Please do not dismantle, modify or heat the unit.
- Avoid dropping or hitting the unit.
- If you see smoke or detect a burning smell, unplug the unit immediately.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other organic solvents to clean the unit.
- Do not handle the unit with wet hands.
- Keep away from metal objects (i.e., pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not cut, damage, modify or put weight on the power cord. This may cause an electric shock or fire.
Warning – May damage the unit:
- Do not let liquids or foreign matter enter the unit.
- Unplug the unit when not in use.
- Do not place anything on the unit while in use.
- Never move the unit while in operation.
- Keep the USB cable clear of areas where it may be tripped over. Pull gently on the plug to disconnect.
Keep away from:
- Direct sunlight, sources of heat and strong drafts from air conditioners or fans.
- Electronic equipment, such as televisions and audio components.
- Unstable surfaces.