When we feel pain, our body is sending a signal to the brain that says, “Look over here! We don’t like this! Make this stop!”. If the pain source is something as simple as a pebble in our shoe, we simply remove the pebble and move on. However, most sources of pain are internal, so it may not be so easy to fix the problem.
PAIN-FX provides relief from pain by targeting both the pain itself and the inflammatory component of the pain-cycle. It is an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, meaning it reduces our sensation of pain while it blocks the production of inflammatory mediators, and it protects the body from damage caused by inflammation.
White Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba – young branch bark) 50% Salicin
- Significant analgesic effects, making it effective for reducing the sensation of musculoskeletal pain2.
- Reduces the amount of pro-inflammatory mediators being made, helping to lower inflammation in the body3.
Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata – stem bark oleogum resin) 65% Boswellic Acid
- Blocks the production of inflammatory mediators to reduce overall inflammation and pain in the body4.
- Significantly reduces joint swelling, pain, and stiffness in osteoarthritis5.
Curcumin (Curcuma longa – rhizome)
- Reduces inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators6, thereby stopping the cycle of inflammation-induced pain.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by inflammation7.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 capsule with water, at the onset of pain, 1-2 times per day
Duration Of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, are pregnant and/or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulants or products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if you have asthma, peptic ulcer disease, gallstones, bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid. Stop use if you develop diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, or vomiting. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. Keep out of reach of children.