Flora Floralax II - 200g
A Gentle and Effective Laxative
Floralax® II is a unique laxative formula with three natural sources of high quality fibre rolled into one: flax seeds, psyllium husks and oat bran.
One of the main ingredients in Floralax® II is psyllium, which is 60% to 70% soluble fibre. When ingested with the proper amount of water or juice, psyllium can swell up to 100 times its original volume, providing bulk to promote optimum elimination through the colon. In this bulk form, psyllium acts as a sponge that absorbs intestinal toxins and brings gentle relief to those experiencing occasional constipation.
Defatted flax seeds are utilized because they swell up with water, providing additional mucilage, which helps keep the fecal matter soft. Oat bran offers a third source of fibre and is extremely easy to digest. First, the gel from the psyllium husks and flax seeds encourage activity to begin in the small intestine and then the oat bran works as a broom to sweep out the large intestine. For this reason, Floralax® II is an integral part of a whole-body detoxification or cleansing program such as the Flor•Essence® 7-Day Purification Program.
- Used as a bulk forming laxative
- Helps lower bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Floralax® ll contains defatted organic flax seeds, psyllium husks and oat bran
- Each tablespoon provides 4 grams of fibre
- May be added to water or your favourite juice
- Made from all-natural ingredients with no artificial additives or preservatives
- MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:
- Each tablespoon (tbsp) (5 g) contains:
- Defatted flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) . . . 2.5 g
- Psyllium husks(Plantago ovata) . . . 2.3 g
- Oat bran (Avena sativa) . . . . 0.2 g
- ADULT DOSE:
Consume 1 tbsp (5 g) in 250 ml liquid 3 times daily. Mix in at least 250 ml of liquid with each dose. Mix well and drink immediately. Do not swallow in dry form. Do not use within two hours of another medicine because the desired effect of the medicine may be reduced. Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products or medications, or if you have a medical condition.
- This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium powder. AVOID INHALATION.
- For use as laxative, do not use for more than 1 week at a time unless advised by a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have acute abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting and/or intestinal obstruction.