Soft-baked to perfection. 1-2 net carbs. 8g of fat. 0 sugar. You get the picture.
We craft our cookies to put a big smile on your face with almond flour, butter, and coconut flour. They are keto friendly, low carb, and insanely delicious.
1) What are the ingredients & nutrition facts?
Ingredients: Almond Flour, Butter, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Stevia Extract, Sunflower Lecithin), Eggs, Coconut Flour, Sustainable Organic Palm Fruit Oil, NON-GMO Erythritol, Natural Vanilla Flavor, NON-GMO Xylitol, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Aluminum Free Baking Powder, Aluminum Free Baking Soda, Salt, Stevia
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Potassium 45mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars), Sugar Alcohol 2g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 2g (4% Dv), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Allergen Information: Eggs, Dairy, and Tree Nuts. Manufactured In a facility that processes Peanuts.
2) Are Fat Snax keto-friendly?
Absolutely! Our cookies have just 1-2 net carbs and 8-9 grams of fat, making them fully keto. Tens of thousands of customers, including industry leaders such as Dom D'Agostino and Thomas Delauer, have tested their glucose and ketone levels and shown Fat Snax products to be keto-friendly.
We started Fat Snax to make your keto journey more delicious. We hope you enjoy!