Gluten Free Vegan
Brown Rice Pancake Mix
Ecoideas Brown Rice Pancake Mix is an easy way to prepare a delicious healthy breakfast, fast – just add water! They are vegan and gluten free, and are a…
- High Source of Fibre
- Source of B Vitamins
- Excellent Source of Phosphorus
- Source of Calcium and Magnesium
Brown rice flour*, golden mung bean flour, lentil flour, buckwheat flour*, cane sugar*, pure vanilla*, baking powder (non-aluminum), Himalayan mineral salt†, turmeric*.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
† ‘Lumière de Sel®’ brand
- Preheat nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add ½ cup + 2 tbsp of Ecoideas Brown Rice Pancake Mixinto a bowl.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Wisk gently until almost smooth.
- Add 1-2 tsp of organic coconut oil (or oil of choice) to skillet.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook for approximately 2 or 3 minutes.
- Flip gently when browned and cook for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with maple syrup & fruit. Enjoy!
All Ecoideas Baking Mixes are 100% free of wheat, dairy, egg, soy and nuts. They are made from nutritious ingredients, are easy and quick to prepare, and are delicious too!