Ensuring children hit all the nutritional marks can be challenging – the typical modern diet is chock full of processed, refined foods stripped of their nutrients, hardly ideal for growing bodies and minds. Add in busy schedules and picky eating habits, among other challenges, and parents have their work cut out for them. Thankfully, there’s a delicious way for parents to provide their youngsters with the nutrition they need. Kindervital® is a delicious fruity tonic children love. It contains vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as key minerals, and is thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip, and other nutritious extracts, as well as mild digestive herbs to support a healthy appetite.
- Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Kosher + Non-GMO + Vegetarian + Gluten-Free
Key ingredient highlights:
- Calcium: vital for a child’s growing bones and for developing strong teeth
- Formulated with iodine and choline for brain, liver, immune and thyroid health
- Vitamin D: essential for proper bone and teeth development
- Vitamin A: important in vision and bone health
- Vitamin C helps to form collagen in the bone as well as enhance immune system response
- Vitamin E: supports the immune system
- B vitamins: offer “brain food” to the rapidly developing brain of a child
For all sub-populations: Shake bottle well before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
Children age 1 – 3: Take 5 ml (1 tsp) once daily. May be mixed with juice or drinking water.
Children age 4 – 8: Take 5 ml (1 tsp) 2 times daily.
Children age ≥ 9 and adults: Take 10 ml (2 tsp) 2 times daily.
CAUTIONS: This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications, if you have a medical condition, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are with known sensitivity to anethole or Matricaria, or if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae/ Daisy family. KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS: Hypersensitivity (e.g allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.