Moducare Daily Immune Support - 90 Capsules
Moducare® is a safe, effective immune modulator and has been shown, both in vitro as well as in vivo, to have the
following immunological activities:
- Enhances the cellular division of peripheral blood lymphocytes when these are activated by stimuli;
• Enhances the killing ability/cytotoxicity of specialized cells responsible for immune surveillance, namely the
Natural Killer cells (NK cells);
• Enhances the ability of T lymphocytes to release the factors that ultimately regulate cellular functions in the
body. These T cells (TH1 helper cells) are antagonist to the activity of other helper cells (TH2) that promote the
functions of B lymphocytes;
• The mixture of sterols/sterolins has anti-inflammatory properties by switching off the release of
proinflammatory factors such as Interleukin 6 (IL6) and Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-a) from activated monocytes;
- Increases the secretion of IL12, the cytokine released from antigen-presenting cells that promotes the differentiation
of precursor T-helper cells into the more polarized TH1 cells;
• The mixture has adreno-cortical effects by decreasing the cortisol: DHEA ratio suggestive that it enhances the
synthesis of DHEA, which ultimately, decreases the release of cortisol.
Each capsule contains:
Beta-sitosterol (from pine tall oil pitch) .......................... 20 mg
Beta-sitosterolin ........................................................................ 0.2 mg
Rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, cellulose,
This product does not contain corn, dairy, egg, gluten, shellfish, soy, sulfites, animal derivatives or artificial colours,
flavours or preservatives.
RxBalance™ Moducare® is a proprietary mix of plant sterols and sterolins derived from a natural pine source in a
clinically proven ratio of 100:1.
Moducare® is the only clinically tested plant sterol/sterolin product proven to be effective in immune modulation.
Research has shown that Moducare® targets specifically CD4 cells of the TH1 phenotype.
There is a partial explanation for this: genes coding for IL12 (the cytokine that directly targets TH1 cells) are
up-regulated in preference to genes that code for other cytokines.
Helps support a healthy immune system balance.
Adults and children 17 years and over: Take 1 capsule
three times daily OR 2 capsules upon arising and
1 capsule before bed.
Children 11 to 16 years: Take 1 capsule, twice daily.
Children 5 to 10 years: Take 1 capsule, one to two
For best results, take with water or juice between meals
on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of two to three
months to see a beneficial effect.
Kyolic (immune support), AllerPlex (seasonal allergies).
Not to be used by organ and tissue transplant recipients, including bone marrow and corneal transplants, individuals
with a history of Type I diabetes or multiple sclerosis, unless on the advice of and under the direct supervision of
a health care practitioner. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have sitosterolemia. Some individuals
may experience temporary digestive problems, rashes, headache and fatigue.
Nature and science in perfect balance.