Assists with: Whole-body detoxification*, Digestion*, Immune support*
This traditional Ojibwa formula was rediscovered by humanitarian nurse Rene Caisse and perfected through years of clinical studies with her longtime research partner, Dr, Charles Brusch, personal physician to President John F. Kennedy. This formula enables the body to effectively remove toxins and wastes.*
True health begins and ends within the digestive system. Taking Flor•Essence® helps the body achieve a new, vibrant equilibrium.*
This time-honored formula has unique synergistic properties which help to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the entire body.*
Flor•Essence® is a formula that is safe and effective for everyday use, short term and long term.
People who are experiencing the signs of toxic overload:*
- Sluggish metabolism
- Low body temperature
- Sugar imbalance
- Poor circulation
The Herbs in Flor•Essence®:
The Flor•Essence® 8-herb formula synergistically supports all elimination pathways to accelerate the removal of toxins and waste from the body, stimulate digestion and support immune function.*
1. Burdock Root Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing antioxidant that promotes a strong immune system, stimulates good digestion, and supports all the elimination pathways of the body.* Active ingredients include inulin, calcium, iron, potassium, tannin, mucilage, flavonoids, and essential oils. The bitter properties of this herb are important for liver detox and function.*
2. Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) supports the skin, kidneys, and urinary and respiratory systems in their natural elimination processes.* It is used to soothe inflammatory irritations and minor gastrointestinal ailments by absorbing toxins from the bowels.* It also soothes the digestive tract because of its mucilage content, and it alkalizes the body by balancing pH in the gastrointestinal tract.*
3. Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) is an antioxidant with specialized flavonoids that promote healthy cell proliferation and supports the immune system.* It supports the kidneys as well as the urinary system. It is also used for expelling phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.*
4. Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) is used traditionally as an astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, diuretic, and laxative. This herb contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals that support health and well-being, and it functions in the body as an antioxidant.*
5. Turkish Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) provides detoxification support to the digestive system, colon, and liver.* Mineral content includes calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and selenium as well as vitamins B, C, and E.
6. Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) helps alleviate indigestion caused by liver congestion.* It has long been used as a digestive tonic and a diaphoretic to support skin detoxification.* This thorny plant contains B-complex vitamins as well as calcium, iron, and manganese.
7. Kelp (Laminaria digitata) is a mineral-rich seaweed that promotes healthy bowels and healthy immune function.* It contains alginates for cleansing and soothing the intestines.* High in vitamin content, kelp also contains more than two dozen important minerals as well as proteins, carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids.
8. Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and many minerals. Traditionally used for its detoxifying and restorative properties*, it contains indoles. Watercress also contains vitamins A, B6, and C, and is rich in iron, copper, calcium, manganese, and carotenes.
Filtered water, burdock root* (Arctium lappa), sheep sorrel herb* (Rumex acetosella), slippery elm bark* (Ulmus rubra), watercress herb (Nasturtium officinale), Turkish rhubarb root* (Rheum palmatum), kelp* (Laminaria digitata), blessed thistle herb* (Cnicus benedictus), red clover blossom* (Trifolium pratense) and citric acid.
CONTAINS NO CAFFEINE, PRESERVATIVES OR ARTIFICIAL COLOURS.
Shake bottle well before use. Take 3 tablespoons 3 times daily. Dilute with an equal amount of hot water, sip slowly. Preferably take 1/2 an hour before breakfast and lunch, and on an empty stomach before bed.
This product is not suitable for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 weeks.