Ultimate Her Energy. If you're a woman over 35, you are probably already starting to feel the debilitating effects of what is now referred to as Estrogen-dominance, a condition in which healthful estrogens are pushed out of the way by unhealthful estrogens. New research confirms that hormone metabolism changes with age. By restoring healthy hormone fidelity, you can once again look, feel and perform in a youthful manner. Brad King`s Ultimate Her Energy is a one of a kind synergistic formulation of naturally proven and scientifically validated herbs, flavonoids, spices and vegetable extracts that work to help you get the balance back.
What to expect from Ultimate Her Energy:
- Reduces excess body fat especially in the abdominal region.
- Increases the body's natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.
- Partially blocks the negative effects of estrogen on cells.
- Neutralizes excess toxins.
- Enhances overall liver function, to aid in excess hormone removal.
- Preserves and builds lean muscle tissue.
- Enhances the body's cellular repair mechanisms.
- Facilitates the conversion of a powerful cancer promoting estrogen, to the safer beneficial 2-hydroxy and 2-methoxy estrogens.
- Protects breast and uterine cells.
- Reduces excess inflammation.
- Supports production and longevity of glutathione (GSH)-one of the body's most powerful antioxidants.
Every 2 Capsules Contain:
Citrus Bioflavonoids - 400 mg
Indole-3-Carbinol - 150 mg
d-Glucarate - 100 mg
Quercetin - 100 mg
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) (2% Ursolic acid) - 75 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root) (95% Curcumin) - 50 mg
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (80% Silymarin) - 50 mg
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) (floret & stalk) (0.1% Sulforaphane) - 50 mg
Black Pepper Extract 1:5 (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (95% Piperin) - 2.5 mg
Encapsulated in a gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water) with rice flour and magnesium stearate.
This product does not contain any: dairy, artificial colours, sugars or additives.
2-4 capsules once or twice a day or as directed by a qualified health
professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Consult a health care professional if pregnant or nursing.